My New Favorite Scent - Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau so Fresh

If you're looking for a new fragrance look no further - Marc Jacobs has emerged with his newest scent in the Daisy Line - Eau so Fresh.  It's a light, airy scent that induces happiness and cheerfulness - even on dreary, rainy days.



Now, I have to be honest in that I'm a bit of a perfume addict.  I just have to mix it up...I feel like different occasions and seasons call for different scents.  For example, there are some scents that are a little stronger that I reserve for special occasions when I want to be noticed.  And in other cases I want a scent that I can wear to work without giving my coworkers or myself a headache.

Whether you realize it or not, your favorite fragrance can tell a person a lot about you and that's why it's important that you love your scent!  Don't buy a scent just because you heard it's a great brand or because your favorite celebrity endorses it - purchase it because when you put it on it makes you feel beautiful and energetic.  A scent should invoke endorphins and make you feel happy...not make you sneeze!

That's one reason why I'm in love with Daisy Eau so Fresh.  You can ask pretty much every fragrance counter girl in Indy...I know what I like.  I tend to go for florals, but I don't like my perfume to smell too sweet.  I don't want dogs or insects to attack me because I smell like a candy cane.  However, Eau so Fresh has just the right amount of sweet with the combination of raspberry, grapefruit, pear, and violet - scents that I would never think smell great together but it is fantastic.  It's a scent that people will notice for all of the right reasons!

One of the best things about Marc Jacobs fragrances?  They don't cost an arm and a leg like some of the other comparable brands such as Dior, Chanel, and Gucci.  Some of those items can cost you $100+...but Marc Jacobs Eau so Fresh runs you $70 for a 2.5oz bottle.  Normally I wouldn't let the bottle or packaging sway me, but this bottle is adorable as well.  I mean, that's what it's there for, right?  To be noticed!

So when you head to the fragrance counter next time, take a risk and try out a new scent.  Even if you don't go with the Daisy Eau so Fresh, at least venture out and sample a few new scents.  Not sure if it's right for you?  Ask the counterperson for a sample.  That way, you can use the fragrance for the week and decide if it's the right scent for you...and if people are dying to know what you're wearing, run out and buy it!  After all, a signature scent can be a girl's best friend!


XOXO,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment