Bold Prints - Fun Ways to Dress Up Your Look

In the South I finally feel like I fit in - bright, bold prints are all the rage!  Fortunately, it happens to be a pretty hot trend right now and some of my FAVORITE designers are stepping out with cool, simple prints and taking them to the next level.  And of course, I had to share them with you...

So if I had to name off my favorite designers, Diane Von Furstenberg would surely be on that list.  Every season Diane takes simple silhouettes and splashes them with lots of colors and patterns to make them fresh and easy looks that you can wear on almost every occasion.  This season is no different and Diane has taken her favorite looks to the next level.

My "die for" look thus far has been this swirl print.  Doesn't it just make you happy?  I just want to throw it on and wear it out dancing...sleep in it (it's 100% silk)...wear it to church - you get the drift.  DVF pieces are classics that every girl should have at least one of in her closet.  One of her pieces is my go to "I have nothing to wear" looks!  Her creations may be out of your price range at this point in your life (this piece is $298), but honestly these are looks you will not get rid of!


Another one of my favorite designers who always takes chances when it comes to prints?  - BCBG.  They have some of the best prints and dress styles out there - great for those days and nights when you want a little something extra.  They can create a look that is youthful and sophisticated all in one - perfect for my age range right now!  The great thing about BCBG is that they are on the lower end of the designer price range.  This adorable one shoulder dress below is on sale right now at Saks for $177.99.  


Of course it doesn't have to be a high end brand or store to have a great print.  Look at these great looks from Forever 21.  For under $30, it doesn't matter if you only get one use out of these cute dresses!

Woven Flora Paisley Dress, $17.90

Abstract Print Dress With Belt, $22.80

Abstract Speckles Dress, $22.80

Ahh...even if spring is not in the air (it's even chilly in Memphis) at least fashion lines are making us feel all warm and fuzzy with their colorful looks.  

XOXO, Allison




1 comment:

  1. O....M....G, that DVF dress is seriously to die for! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete