Not your average fashion jewelry - the Tacori 18k925 collection

When I was 12 years old I dreamed of receiving an engagement ring in the blue box.  I just didn't realize that the blue box I was thinking of would not be a Tiffany ring.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to diss Tiffany, but in my personal opinion Tiffany is a frustrating brand to deal with.  The thing that I dislike about Tiffany is that there is no room for personalization and you don't have a lot of options.  I also think that it is somewhat overpriced for what you get.  I mean, basically when you buy a Tiffany piece you are buying the brand - which is known for high quality and also quite expensive.  It's not a bad thing, but it's just a fact.

So when my husband and I were talking about getting engaged I knew exactly what I wanted.  An antique inspired sapphire ring with pave diamonds on the band.  I was set on Tiffany, but a good friend of mine (aka Vic) persuaded me to look at some different brands and as soon as I saw Tacori I was sold.  My ring can be seen below and I love it more and more every day!


There is only one place in the Indy area that sells Tacori, and that is Moyer Fine Jewelers.  If you ever head there ask for Bill - he is knowledgeable, honest, friendly, and never pushy.  He doesn't want to persuade you to buy something you don't love - and that's a great quality for a salesperson to have in my eyes.  I hate when I feel rushed and I like to think about my purchases.  When someone starts getting agitated with me, I make up my mind right then and there not to give them my business!  

Any who, I've gotten side tracked again!  Shortly after our engagement in July 2009 Tacori released it's first ever high end fashion jewelry line - the Tacori 18k925 collection.  With a range of earrings, necklaces, bracelets, and pendants the collection used bright stones set off by high quality and great detail.  One of my favorite pieces from the collections are these studs: 

With a rose gold amethyst center stone and pink gold detailing, these earrings go for about $360.  I have them, and I wear them all the time.  The great thing about the center stone is the versatility.  You may think that you are stuck trying to match it to certain outfits, but it actually makes my coloring look great and hence makes anything I wear look better.  An enhancement without going under the knife!

And for those of you ladies looking for a right hand ring - look no further.  There are some gorgeous, high quality, and radiant pieces in this collection.  I happen to love this one:
For around $1200, this offers an alternative to the plain jane diamond and will definitely be noticed.  It's delicate without being overwhelming, and is a fabulous madeira citrine center stone.

The collection as a whole ranges from $300 - $3000 and offers something for every girl.  With bold color combinations the styles are fun and classic at the same time.  Most of the pieces still offer something delicate to set off the larger size of some of the center stones.  Seriously, you have to see them in person!

Trying to cut the budget this year?  No problem!  Tacori also has a sterling silver CZ diamonique collection with intricate pieces for the girl watching her spending!

So...with Valentine's Day around the corner try something new and bold.  Don't go for the pearl earrings or the diamond studs - put a little color in your life!  And who needs another diamond pendant?  Make a statement - you will get noticed!  These pieces offer something unique...and who wants to be like everybody else?  You will not be sorry!  And if you're like me...you'll be a Tacori customer for life!


XOXO,
Allison


No comments:

Post a Comment