Woven Flats

Since we've been talking about the hippie comeback so much, I wanted to introduce you all (or reintroduce for some of us) to the woven flat.  This gorgeous casual shoe is a great way to spice up your summer wardrobe.

I've always been a fan of this style...I'm not sure why, but I just like the more casual and unique edge over other classic flat styles.  My favorite this season is the Cole Haan Aimee ballet.  As you can see, I LOVE color...however, I would probably go for something more practical like White on this shoe.   What I really like baaou this shoe is that you can wear it with just about anything - a maxi dress, jeans, shorts - you name it!

Cole Haan Aimee Ballet Flat, $98 


If you're looking for something a bit dressier, there are ways to incorporate the trend and still get plenty of use out of your shoe.  Seychelles is always providing alternative trendy pieces that have a little hippie flare to them.  These 'Comp' flats are just that - a sophisticated style with intricate detailing that makes them stand out above the rest!  

Seychelles Comp Flat, $89.95

And of course, if you want to totally immerse yourself in the trend - go for something preppy and fun like this Kate Spade pair.  The bright stripes automatically scream fun, and the shoes definitely mold to your foot.  Plus - they are so comfy.  

Kate Spade Lido, $98

I love trends that call for comfort and casual.  This is the perfect weekend look!  



No comments:

Post a Comment