Monthly Favorite - the Sleeveless Button Up

When it starts to get warmer it gets harder to look professional on the job or for special occasions when all you want to put on is a sweatshirt.  That's why I love that this season sleeveless button ups are in and easy to find!

Another reason why I like the sleeveless button up is that it's versatile.  It's hard to find a sleeveless top that you can wear to work - especially if your a little chesty.  I end up having to wear a cami underneath the blouse and a jacket or cardigan over the blouse that it ends up being a huge pain and I'm just as hot as I was before!

One of the ones that I've seen lately that I love is this Patterson J. Kincaid beauty.  It's shear and airy allowing for a great, breathable silhouette.

Patterson J. Kincaid Kayla Sleeveless Top

Great stores for these classic pieces are J.Crew, Gap, and Banana Republic.  You can guess that there classic chic style is perfect for this easy style.  I love this Military Tunic from J.Crew.  The tie cinches the waist and creates a slimming silhouette.  

J.Crew Military Tunic, $59.50

Or for something a bit more professional try this Banana Republic top.  I love the feminine touch of the ruffled shoulders!

Silk Swiss Dot Blouse, $69.50

Verstaile, Fresh, and Airy...and hopefully less sweat on those warm summer days!  

No comments:

Post a Comment