Looks for the Mommy-to-be

I don't know why, but lately it seems like every time I log on to facebook or hear from a friend someone else I know is pregnant!  And while I'm happy for all of your moms-to-be about the only way I can relate to you is through fashion.  I don't know if it's because I've been on the lookout or what, but it seems like some major stores and fashion lines are emerging with a maternity line - and some of these looks are much better than you might think...

One line that has some great dresses and tops for the professional mommy-to-be is the Loft.  I love so many of the dresses that they offer - for affordable prices and materials that look so soft and sleek.  You may even be able to pull them off after you deliver!

Ruffle Dress, $64.50

Maternity Smocked Hem Top, $34.50

Gap has it's own line too with some of their classic looks now for mommies.  


Cowlneck Racerback Tank, $29.50

Even some premium jean companies over maternity jeans.  They're a little expensive, but if you can always hand them down or ebay them later on.  Not to mention that if you don't have a good pair of jeans your wardrobe will be hurting!  

COH Kelly Maternity Jeans, $180

Even department stores like Nordstrom have a great selection - and the best news is that it always seems to be going on sale!  Jackpot!  So while I'm not encouraging any of you ladies who aren't pregnant to go out and get pregnant just because there are some fabulous fashion options out there, at least you know where to find them now!  The one downside?  Everything is mostly online...so you may have to rely on free return shipping if you don't like what you see.  

No comments:

Post a Comment