LAVANILA - Body Butter to die for!

I have to admit - I've seen Lavanila for years and have always passed it up.  It's not that I had heard anything bad about it, but normally I had always turned to brands like the Body Shop and Philosophy for lotions and hygiene products and wasn't looking to change it up.

In my April Birchbox pack (if you haven't tried this monthly sample program yet you are missing out!) I got a deluxe sample of the Lavanila Body Butter (in vanilla lavender) and found it to die for.  I've noticed that my skin has been exceptionally dry lately with all of the weather change and was extremely impressed with how much the body butter soften those rough spots like my heels and elbows.

Apparently, the secret is that it's naturally formulated and contains 30 vitamins and minerals to help nourish and repair skin.  It doesn't contain parabens or unnatural dyes and scents that can sometimes dry your skin out.  On Sephora it is available in 5 scents and 2 sizes - a 2.75oz ($10) purse size and a full size 8oz ($20).  Basically, I'm in love and can't wait to try some of the other scents and products.  They're also known for their natural fragrances and deodorant.


XOXO, Allison

  

No comments:

Post a Comment