The Perfect Spring Trench

The up and down temperatures of the spring are here, and nothing looks better than that perfect spring trench.  It's been the accessory of Hollywood's elite, but not all of us can afford to go spend 1k on the perfect Burberry look like Kate Middleton and Kim Kardashian.  However, the great thing about the trench is that you can get the same luxe look for a fraction of the price!


One of my favorites for the Spring 2011 collections is this fabulously chic coat from J.Crew.  The Matinee Trench (also available in Khaki) is a great modern piece that has the classic cut of the trench.  I love the hood for those rainy or windy days, and the belt that allows you to cinch in the middle.  For $158 this piece is a steal and a staple for any closet.  I just picked it up in the khaki and I'm in LOVE!  



Even brands like target are jumping on the trench train!  This Merona water repellent trench is one of my favorites.  For only $49.99 you get a great piece that you can wear season from season!  



And if you've just run into a small fortune, why not go all out and purchase this gorgeous Burberry trench.  It's BANANAS!  

Marystow Double Breasted Trench, $1095

There aren't too many times in the year where I'm excited to wear a jacket...however, I'm kind of hoping those 60s are back so I can sport my new fantastic trench!  

XOXO, Allison



2 comments:

  1. The Burberry Trench is so worth every penny! I suggest waiting to buy them towards the end of the season when they go on sale. I can usually pick one up for $699. It is still a lot of money but the quality is great and it's a classic!

    ReplyDelete