I see Paris, I see France, I see Pretty Underpants!

I'm sure that all of you are as amazed by my witty title as much as I am.  You can think my mother and her sixth grade sense of humor for that one!

Any who - on to more important and pretty things!  If you're like me, you've learned in recent years that you can't wear the same underwear that you wore when you were 18 - nor do you ever want to again!  Let's face it, as we get older we look more for...function.  However, just because we're looking for a little more comfort and coverage doesn't mean that our underwear has to be ugly.

In recent years I realized that the only cute underwear from some chains like Victoria's Secret was directed towards a much younger audience.  Something about a 14 year old girl choosing, buying, and wearing the same underwear as me kind of freaks me out.  Then, as you head to the back of the store you realize that the rest of the options are made for women in their 50s.  No offense mom, but I'm just not ready for that yet.

That's why a few years ago I ditched Victoria's Secret and started heading to new places.  One of those brands that I am totally in love with is B. Tempt'd - a Wacoal brand.  Wacoal has brought the same quality and comfort to this more youthful line that is in the same price range as Victoria's Secret with a pretty, delicate edge.

Below are a few of my favorites.  I love that you can combine some of the styles to get a discount.  In this case, that's 3 pairs for $27.  You can go for something bright and bold, neutral and demure, or just plain white or black.




I've also heard that Soma Intimates is a great place for quality undergarments.  I haven't personally tried out any of their items yet, but they are getting rave reviews from everywhere under the sun.  I really like the "modern brief" collection.  They are made of a super soft cotton that apparently feels like you aren't wearing a thing.  I love this pair - and right now the style is buy 3, get 2 free!


So...if you're intimate collection needs a little updating here are a few options!  Even though your "week day" underwear might be acceptable to your husband, you never know who might see you wearing Thursday's pair on Monday!  


XOXO, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment