The Pendant Necklace - Springs Must have Accessories

Many of us are very familiar with the delicate nature of the pendant necklace.  However, in the last few seasons the saying has been, the chunkier the better.  Well, for the spring and summer it's back the pendant - and there are definitely lots of options out there.

So for this post, I'm just going to show you some of my favorites.  Jewelry is definitely dependent on the individual, so hopefully with lots of options you'll find one you love!

Sydney Evan Wishbone & Diamond Pendant, $350

Ippolita Turquoise, $295

Gorjana Love Knot Charm Necklace, $70

Gorjana Astrology Charm Necklace, $45

Alexis Bittar 'Dust' Teardrop Pendant Necklace, $185

Nadri Medium Key Pendant Necklace, $68

So many choices...I think I'll take them all :) 

XOXO, Allison

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that your choice is awesome. I like all the necklaces you shown here. It’s not possible for me to choose one necklace for myself and all are in affordable ranges. I can't wait to have them in my jewelry collection.
    antique rings

    ReplyDelete