An April Favorite - New Fashion Line Twenty8Twelve

You have to admit that any fashion line backed up my Sienna Miller would be a success...but with her designing the line and modeling for it - it's a sure in.  Sienna has been a style icon more well known for her bohemian style rather than her acting chops.  Well, and there is that relationship with Jude.

Twenty8Twelve is a fashion line created by Sienna and her sister Savannah.  The goal of the line was to bring the natural coolness factor of young London to life in a clothing line.  The line offers something for everyone - with funky high waisted shorts, bold patterned dresses, and a romper that I would buy in a heartbeat if I could pull it off.  Honestly, I don't know how you could possibly look uncool in this line.

Here are some of my favorite pieces - enjoy!


Bow Shorts, $315

Ava Romper, $395

Marigold Dress, $180

Auriole Crochet Skirt, $280

Now if only I could look like Sienna Miller.  A girl can dream...

XOXO, Allison








1 comment: