Blog Spotlight - Bex...a Style Diary

It's amazing to me how many of you point me to new sites all of the time.  You guys are the best correspondents ever.  One of my top reporters, my sister-in-law, pointed me to a great blog from Bex - a real life fashion forward woman who's self proclaimed motto is, "finding great looking clothes for a great price."

Now I have to admit that it certainly doesn't help that Bex is a naturally beautiful blog with a figure that has to give most clothing designers the muse that inspires them to create the pieces in the first place.  However, Bex is no label snob and her combinations are cutting edge and unique - making her style worth blogging about!



Her blog includes many features - her finds on upcoming designers to watch for, some insight into her home decor and personal grooming habits, and my personal favorite - the outfit breakdown!  This is something that I have been wanting to do but haven't had the time.  Check out this look from her blog: 


Breathtaking, right?  I love her easygoing fashion sense - it is dead on.  However, what you may not know is that this gorgeous lady has some pieces that aren't from the New York runway.  In fact, this entire outfit is composed of pieces from Target, Ann Taylor Loft, Fossil, and JCPenney's.  Seriously, this girl is my inspiration!  

So check out her blog for affordable ways to look stylish, be comfortable, and express your inner fashionista - on a budget of course!  

XOXO, Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment