My Favorite Affordable and Unique Bag Line - Botkier

There are several bags that I have that I love and am always receiving compliments for.  However, when I tell people that the brand is Botkier they are unfamiliar with the brand.  What they don't realize is that Botkier is one of the most affordable, high end bag lines out there.  Botkier offers the quality of Prada at the price of Coach.  The bag line offers unique leathers with colorful patterns to your basic blacks and browns. You can always expect the best compartmentalization with lots of places to keep all of your gadgets and hardware that is truly unique.

Right now they are having their summer sale with many items 25%-50% off.  These are the bags I never get rid of, because they are classic, fun, and functional.

Botkier Howard Satchel 
Was: $475
Now: $318

Eloise Crossbody in Tobacco
$295


Sasha Medium Duffle Handbag
$635

Gorgeous, Fun, and Affordable!  Love! 


No comments:

Post a Comment