Taking Care of your Pairs - the best stuff for denim!

Recently, I was given the opportunity to try out Woolite's Extra Dark Care detergent through Crowdtap.  (Side bar, but if you haven't joined this site yet - please do.  You get to network with some awesome brands and try the latest and greatest stuff for free!)  Any way, Woolite has been campaigning recently about the Extra Dark Care detergent and how great it is for preserving your favorite denim!

As I've mentioned before, denim is one of those investment pieces that when you find the right fit - you've got to get them.  I have $20 to $200 jeans...but if they are my favorite I want to wear them forever!

My latest pair is this super comfy pair of Jag Jeans.  What I love the most about this denim is that they are casual enough for the weekend, but are professional looking so that I can wear them to work.  Part of the reason for that is the awesome wash - which is dark enough to create a perfectly slimming silhouette.




So in comes Woolite Extra Dark Care.  Since I had the free sample, I figured I should make use of it.  And...I was pleasantly surprised to see the results.  Where I normally get some run out or areas where the dye is no longer consistent, my jeans looked brand spanking new.  A little bit goes a long way!  

If you're like me, Woolite is an expensive product, and you only want to invest if something works.  Well, this is the stuff!  If you really love your denim, you need to pick up some Woolite Extra Dark Care.  And...I have a few extra samples left...so the first 3 people to comment on this post will get a free sample of the Woolite Extra Dark Care!  Then you can pass on the good news - that this stuff keeps your darks looking well....dark! 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to try this! My jeans are always fading so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely! Jessi - send me your address to info.thenerdyfashionista@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, that sounds awesome. It seems like they make all the new jeans to fade instantly - or maybe it's because I'm washing them every single day because of my child. :)

    ReplyDelete